Special Report on
Commerce Payment Systems
Commerce Payment Systems - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Various applications of e-commerce are continually affecting trends and prospects for business over the Internet, including e-banking, e-tailing and online publishing/online retailing. A more developed and mature e-banking environment plays an important role in e-commerce by encouraging a shift from traditional modes of payment (i.e., cash, checks or any form of paper-based legal tender) to electronic alternatives (such as e-payment systems), thereby closing the e-commerce loop. a) Benefits of e-Commerce • Expanded Geographical Reach • Expanded Customer Base • Increase Visibility through Search Engine Marketing • Provide ...
Connecticut-based firm XPRT Ventures LLC filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against popular auction/retail/financial company eBay in a Delaware federal court, according to a report published by Reuters . The lawsuit claims that eBay blatantly stole information from XPRT and filed patents relating to PayPal with that stolen information. Described as “trade secret theft, along with sheer patent infringement,” by XPRT’s legal counsel, XPRT is seeking a whopping $3.8 billion in monetary compensation. The lawsuit related to infringements of the following patents: 7483856 , 7567937 , Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
COMMERCE PAYMENT SYSTEMS
- RomneyCare massachusetts health insurance: Commerce on the Go: Mobile Payment ... http://bit.ly/b11Azq
- commercepoint Electronic Payment System: Electronic Payment Systems http://bit.ly/b5noQa
- djanael #JoomlaRecentUpdated Nice Authorize.Net Button: We are happy as clams to now be offering the Nice Auth... http://bit.ly/9IKsi2 #jExtensions
MGD415 - Kingston Mobile Payment Systems - Viral
FACT-Finder iPhone App Mobile eCommerce Webshop UK
- PIN Debit News Blog: ETA and ProPay to Conduct Webinar on End-to ...
- Multichannel 2.0: Are You Ready for the Next Generation of ...