Special Report on
Culture of Commerce
Culture of Commerce - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
we finally have a valuable introduction to the U.S. book publishing industry in our contemporary times. Greco has a reputation for raising tough questions and then carefully analyzing an enormous amount of data to clearly answer those questions. This book will not disappoint; it's an impressive achievement, and even with my 30 years in the industry, I learned a great deal.”—Tom Radko, Editor, Journal of Scholarly Publishing “This book is a great resource for anyone trying to understand how the book industry works.”—Jim Milliot, Director of Business and News, Publishers Weekly “This ...
The recent spate of accounting fraud scandals signals the end of an era. Disillusionment and disenchantment with American capitalism may yet lead to a tectonic ideological shift from laissez faire and self regulation to state intervention and regulation. This would be the reversal of a trend dating back to Thatcher in Britain and Reagan in the USA. It would also cast some fundamental – and way more ancient – tenets of free-marketry in grave doubt. Markets are perceived as self-organizing, self-assembling, exchanges of information, goods, and services. Adam Smith’s ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CULTURE OF COMMERCE
- theatlantic RT @alexismadrigal: If you want to go deep on the origins of #aif2010, check out James Sloan Allen's "The Romance of Commerce and Culture." Great book.
- alexismadrigal If you want to go deep on the origins of #aif2010, check out James Sloan Allen's "The Romance of Commerce and Culture." Great book.
- Wendell_Howe 1892 Vienna - Jews have contributed much to the commerce, culture & science of Vienna. More than half the doctors and lawyers are Jewish.
Dean's Series on Sustainable Innovation - Creativity, Commerce & Culture Project
Grant McCracken on Corporations & Culture
- UC Berkeley Webcasts | Video and Podcasts: History 5
- UC Berkeley Webcasts | Video and Podcasts: Art 23AC