Special Report on
E-Business and E-Commerce
E-Business and E-Commerce - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Google's recent acquisition of Plink signals the company's growing interest in all things mobile. Is visual search a trend for ecommerce owners to watch? Unified Communications Boost the Bottom Line [April 9, 2010] Tying all of your various channels of communication together makes running your small business ecommerce site -- from anywhere -- easier and more effective. Google Moves to Further Tighten Buzz Privacy [April 6, 2010] The search leader's social networking service is again taking steps to lock down its activity. Contests as Ecommerce Marketing Tools [March 31, 2010] From growing your email list to ...
● Expands a company’s marketplace to national and international markets. With minimal capital outlay, a com- pany can quickly locate more customers, the best suppliers, and the most suitable business partners worldwide. ● Enables companies to procure material and services from other countries, rapidly and at less cost. ● Shortens or even eliminates marketing distribution channels, making products cheaper and vendors’ proﬁts higher. ● Decreases (by as much as 90 percent) the cost of creating, processing, distributing, storing, and retrieving ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
E-BUSINESS AND E-COMMERCE
- a_google He found Volusion through a #Google search and used it to create his website. "Kevin was a one-person shop, but... http://bit.ly/dq773y
- seotopsite Search Engine Optimization And Why You Must Use It: E-commerce is a cut throat business. Need an arm with its know... http://bit.ly/dlJALd
- bizsiteinc New post: innovative software and technology provider, Cornerstone Consulting, start Comgine E-Commerce for SAP Busine http://bit.ly/94Y3XT
ECommerce Home Shopping - 6 Business Web Design SEO Tips
- Plimus - Q&A From Plimloc/Maximum Software Webinar
- Official Yahoo! Store Blog: Tips and Tricks for Ecommerce Success ...