Special Report on
E-Commerce Specialist - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Adobe Systems published an interesting survey of their Scene7 customers world-wide. If you are not familiar with Scene7, it is a great platform offered by Adobe to help companies create and manage rich media content on their e-commerce websites. Targeting large clients such as Sears and Macy's their price entry is steep with an yearly charge of around thirty thousand dollars for publishing and managing online rich media catalogs. The survey data was gathered from November 9, 2009 to January 15, 2010. It covers a variety of industries across major markets: North America, Asia-Pacific, Western/Eastern Europe, Middle East, ...
Barnes & Noble, the world’s largest seller of books, on Thursday appointed its new chief executive officer William Lynch, a move that clearly indicates the direction of the company’s future growth: various forms of electronic commerce. “William came to us as a skillful leader in e-commerce who, in a short period of time, has done a superb job in quickly establishing Barnes & Noble as a major player in e-commerce and digital content," said Leonard Riggio, chairman of Barnes & Noble Since joining Barnes & Noble in February 2009 as president Mr. Lynch has put Barnes & ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- NLseojobs E-Commerce Specialist ( 40 uur per week) - Adecco - Venlo: Doel is het uitbreiden en optimaliseren van SEO/SEM en... http://bit.ly/bQPd1S
- onlinemediajobs E-commerce Specialist gezocht in Arnhem: GE-Arnhem, Voor een informeel familiebedrijf in de omgeving van Arnhem b... http://bit.ly/bPmvQy
- vacatures_4 E-commerce Specialist gezocht in Arnhem: GE-Arnhem, Voor een informeel familiebedrijf in de omgeving van Arnhem b... http://bit.ly/cCzlLr
Econsultancy Digital Marketing Training Courses and Professional Qualifications in Online Marketing
Trading Online Masterclass
- IRIS Webinar E-Commerce Ppt Presentation
- Free 'Ask an Expert' Webinar Offers Web Design Tips | Small ...