Special Report on
E-commerce systems - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Today the Internet might be viewed as a huge market potentially capable of covering the population of the whole world. This is why electronic commerce or E-Commerce is so attractive for many traditional businesses. E-Commerce consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. The amount of trade conducted electronically has grown dramatically since the large introduction of the Internet. A wide variety of commerce is conducted in this way, including things such as electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, e-marketing, online ...
Seeing potential for billions in tax revenue, highly leveraged states are increasingly interested in a new law that would enforce tax collection for online sales . The idea has reignited a debate over whether e-commerce should be treated the same as brick-and-mortar sales: how do we tax Web business without discouraging online entrepreneurship? The eBay study, which appears in the National Tax Journal , found that only 18% of eBay sellers got around to charging sales tax, and that even sellers recording tens of thousands of transactions weren’t religious about it. (Professional ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- incomebusters New Buster Blog Post: E-Commerce Procurement Systems Coordinator http://bit.ly/9plimU
- commercepoint Electronic Payment System: Electronic Payment Systems http://bit.ly/b5noQa
- CaliITJobs Sr. Systems Administrator (W.Olympic, Los Angeles): MashON is creative social media and e-commerce developer based... http://bit.ly/bFeBh7
E-Commerce - Part 1
J. Crew e-Commerce Systems Director Kadima Lonji on Oracle Coherence
- “e-Commerce Meets Product Information Management” Webinar ...
- Johan Andersson's Cluster and HA Blog: Cluster Performance Tuning ...