Special Report on
Electronic Payment Solutions
Electronic Payment Solutions - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
NEW DELHI: MasterCard's India-origin chief Ajay Banga today said India's growing young population offers exciting business opportunities and asserted the company will bring faster and easier e-payment solutions to the country. A well known banker and a Citigroup veteran, Banga took over as CEO of global electronic payment services provider MasterCard on July 1. Prior to his new role, Banga was its President and COO. "There are exciting opportunities for MasterCard to leverage across emerging markets including India. The inherent strength of India is its demographics," Banga told PTI in an e-mail interview. ...
NetSpend, a leading provider of prepaid debit cards and other alternative financial services solutions to underbanked consumers in the United States, announced today that Chuck Harris has been appointed to the position of president at the Austin-based company. Chuck joins NetSpend from Intuit where he served as general manager of the company’s Payment Solutions Division. Chuck will relocate from Los Angeles to Austin and will be based at NetSpend’s corporate headquarters. At NetSpend, Chuck will report directly to chief executive officer Dan ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SOLUTIONS
- ThePaypers Abacus selects AsiaPay's electronic payment and fraud prevention solutions http://bit.ly/aTUXNw
- joey696969 Friday Rant: When Invoicing and Electronic Invoice Presentment Payment (EIPP) Solutions Come Up Shor http://dlvr.it/2mszl #Software #ap
- Irregulars Friday Rant: When Invoicing and Electronic Invoice Presentment Payment (EIPP) Solutions Come Up Shor http://bit.ly/9MrwwH
BillingTree - Integrated Payment Solutions
CHARGE Anywhere Mobile Payment Solution
- Financial Webinars from BB&T Payment Solutions
- WEBINAR: Introducing Data Intercept Solutions – Tokenization ...