Special Report on
Finance and Commerce
Finance and Commerce - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Tyco Electronics Ltd., the world’s biggest maker of electronic connectors, agreed to buy Eden-Prairie-based ADC Telecommunications Inc. for about $1.24 billion to add broadband equipment that helps companies connect to the Internet. Click for more Stimulus grant buys Anoka more fiber broadband Anoka County and Zayo Bandwidth recently received a $13.4 million grant to expand fiber broadband connectivity in the county. Click for more Aon agrees to buy Hewitt for $4.9 billion by Associated Press on July 12, 2010 05:40 PM CDT Insurance conglomerate Aon Corp. said Monday it has agreed to buy human resources ...
“It’s leased to the Uptown Bar – that will be the new location of the Uptown Bar,” said Gregg Scott, who owns the building at 2934 Lyndale Ave. S. The theater’s old marquee currently has a sign that reads “Not for Lease.” The building has been vacant for several years. The space is approximately 5,000 square feet. The building was most previously home to Theater Antiques. Scott referred further questions to Dennis Willey, the former manger of the Uptown Bar. Willey declined comment Friday morning. Jeffery Herman, president of the Minneapolis-based retail real estate firm Urban ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FINANCE AND COMMERCE
- elkgrove_job_ Value of Tower land donation to Elk Run project questioned - Finance and Commerce http://elkgrovejobs.info/?p=670
- AccJobsUK Head of Commerce and Industry Finance and Accountancy http://ff.im/-nW2oQ
- ravindra_raina Cemstone builds new Wisconsin plant - Finance and Commerce - http://www.askbiography.com/bio/Scott_County_Minnesota.html
5 Business, Finance and commerce
The Baby Business: How Money, Science, and Politics Drive... ...
- Thought Center - Real estate IPO readiness - Featured Speakers
- Johan Andersson's Cluster and HA Blog: Cluster Performance Tuning ...