Special Report on
Introduction to e-Commerce
Introduction to e-Commerce - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
While the term e-commerce refers to all online transactions, B2C stands for "business-to-consumer" and applies to any business or organization that sells its products or services to consumers over the Internet for its own use. When most people think of B2C e-commerce, they think of Amazon.com, the online bookseller that launched its site in 1995 and quickly took on the nation's major retailers. In addition to online retailers, B2C has grown to include services such as online banking, travel services, online auctions, health information and real estate sites. Peer-to-peer sites such as Craigslist also fall under ...
E-commerce can open the door to more opportunities than ever before. But it’s also rife with challenges. One book offers solid insight for success in this dynamic marketplace. Packed with real-world examples and cases, ELECTRONIC COMMERCE, 9e delivers comprehensive coverage of emerging online technologies and trends and their influence on the electronic commerce marketplace. It details how the landscape of online commerce is evolving–reflecting changes in the economy and how business and societ Rating: (out of 17 reviews) List Price: $ 117.95 Price: $ 92.24 Review by Douglas ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INTRODUCTION TO E-COMMERCE
- marketingthing New Marketing Book, Introduction to e-Commerce (Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Marketing) - http://bit.ly/b3M7Vf
- marketingnovels New Marketing Book, Introduction to e-Commerce (Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Marketing) - http://bit.ly/c8oziG
- marketingintro New Marketing Book, Introduction to e-Commerce (Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Marketing) Reviews - http://bit.ly/aKtywk
Visible.net Ecommerce Services Introduction Video
PayPal Ecommerce Shopping Cart with Bluevoda website builder from VodaHost web hosting
- Webcast: A Short Introduction to Semantic Web-based E-Commerce ...
- The National e-Commerce Extension Initiative || SRDC