Special Report on
Mobile Commerce Daily
Mobile Commerce Daily - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Thanks to Steve Jobs, mobile is no longer an afterthought in most marketing budgets, but a well-deserved line item. Indeed, the more controversy that the Apple CEO stirs, the higher the ratings for mobile content, marketing and commerce. Apple’s growing dominance of mobile, and its attempts to turn its niche market into mass, will shape the debate over on-the-go devices and marketing this year and beyond. Read first how Apple is setting the agenda this year and then keep an eye on other market-shaping trends. Apple’s Steve Jobs is the Macdaddy of mobile Apple dominates the mobile discussion as online giants jostle for market ...
According to a multinational study conducted by First Data Corp., banks should incorporate mobile and contactless payments in their initiatives. Mobile is particularly relevant to the youth market. “There is a huge potential for banks to grow their debit businesses as debit continues to benefit from the substitution of cash and checks around the world,” said Paul Stanley, senior vice president of financial institutions at First Data, Bradford, Britain. “Mobile banking will become increasingly important for banks around the world, but for different reasons,” he said. “In mature payments ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MOBILE COMMERCE DAILY
- texascane81 The Ten Best Fashion Apps: New York MagazineWhile many designers with apps remain skeptical about mobile commerce,... http://bit.ly/cSbfpo
- Practicaltxtmkt SMS Retail ShopRite to integrate mobile into Price Plus loyalty program - Mobile Commerce Daily http://ht.ly/18ccM8
- jdlugoz Mobile Commerce Daily: Publishers should launch their sites across mobile domains: "m.,” "wap.,” ".mobile" and ".mobi." http://ow.ly/2djYv
Learn How to Make Money with SelfBank Mobile Affiliate Marketing Mobile Banking
Automotive Digest - Marketing Promo Video Produced By CorpShorts
- Webinar: Mobile Marketing in 2010: Up, Down or Flat? - Mobile ...
- Free Mobile Coupon Strategy Webinar from Belle Tire and Hipcricket