Special Report on
Mobile Commerce Strategies
Mobile Commerce Strategies - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Mobile Internet market is different from the fixed Internet due to its unique aspects such as: mass customizable location specific content, anytime anywhere access to data and transfer of cash from the mobile instrument to the merchants. As the use of wireless increases, there will also be a surge in demand for complementary services such as secure wireless storage, delivery, authentication, content provision etc. As people start using wireless to conduct transactions, new applications may emerge in future. Mobile service providers need to offer new pricing schemes, location-specific and personalized services to its customers. ...
A lot has changed in the past year: more smartphones are on the market, retailers are increasingly launching mobile-friendly sites, applications and SMS programs, and consumers are cottoning to the idea of shopping on their mobile phones and devices. That said, retailers have ways to go before mobile commerce becomes a uniformly smooth experience for searching, shopping and buying items. Mobile sites and applications have to be more user-friendly, and transaction friction – and fears – reduced. Smart retailers such as Best Buy have proved that they can make mobile commerce an experience ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MOBILE COMMERCE STRATEGIES
- ladymissmba globalEDGE Blog: With growth of Smartphones, mobile commerce is a trend we can expect to see entire business strategies built around.
- abuqayyas Mobile Commerce Strategies - BrochureS.pdf - Google Docs http://is.gd/du9hW
- RonGoch 6 Strategies For #Mobile Commerce Aim To Drive #Sales, #Loyalty & Intelligence => http://doiop.com/s8z299
Mobile Marketing Metrics: Strategy & ROI
L7z Group - 2010 Deliverables (Mobile Branding, Marketing & Technology Solutions.. ...
- Webinar - Making Money from Mobile Banking, M-Payments and M ...
- Webinar: 7 Key Strategies For Improving Online Merchandising ...