Special Report on
North Bay Commercial Real Estate
North Bay Commercial Real Estate - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Brokers and owners of North Bay commercial real estate were happy to see the departure of 2009, with its rising vacancy and unemployment rates, slumping property values and challenging finance market. But as the year came to a close, there were at least some hopeful signs that 2010 will show improvement. “It’s a good time to be a tenant and a buyer,” said Annette Cooper in Keegan & Coppin’s Santa Rosa office. However, getting financing for operations and property acquisitions remains difficult. Unemployment rates, a key leading indicator for commercial real estate demand, remained at high levels – above 10 percent for all North ...
store in Santa Rosa over the next year and a half in favor of a freestanding location nearby, according to a company source. Big 5 Sporting Goods will transition to this former Ethan Allen store in Santa Rosa from a store in Coddingtown Mall by the end of 2011. The El Segundo-based retail chain leased the 15,000-square-foot vacant Ethan Allen furniture store building at 2503 Cleveland Ave. and plans to open that location by August, according to in-house real estate broker Charlie Ogburn . “We prefer freestanding buildings and grocery-anchored neighborhood centers,” he said. ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
NORTH BAY COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- sashe12l Commercial Real Estate: Small brokers collaborating, finding niches: North Bay Business JournalBill Severi brought... http://bit.ly/cMqsz7
- HotInRealEstate Commercial Real Estate: Small brokers collaborating, finding niches – North San Francisco Bay Area, Sonoma, Marin.. http://shrten.com/3ilr
- carpenterco Commercial Real Estate: Small brokers collaborating, finding niches: North Bay Business JournalBill Severi brought... http://bit.ly/dkSpYD
Tampa Bay Real Estate Investors Association/ North Tampa Testimonial/ Steve Johnson Property Manager
Tampa Bay Real Estate Investors Association/ North Tampa Abdul Karach/ RE Investor
- David T. Shivas of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis delivers webinar ...
- Blogging for Business: Free NAR WEBINAR Prospecting for Today's ...