Special Report on
Seattle Chamber of Commerce
Seattle Chamber of Commerce - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Media Advisory: Sound Transit CEO to discuss economic impact of projects; Small businesses to learn about contracting opportunities at June 5 forum May 13, 2009 Press Release: Jet City Improv production company wins Extreme Office Makeover May 08, 2009 Media advisory: Five finalists chosen for $35,000 office makeover; winner to be announced Tuesday, May 12 May 05, 2009 Media Advisory: Bill Gates Sr. at Greater Seattle Chamber �Legends & Leaders� on May 19 April 22, 2009 Press Release: Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce names Phil Bussey as new President & CEO April 21, 2009 Media Advisory: Candidates ...
Thomas J. Donohue, president and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, has a well-developed talent for self-promotion. He makes a point of being the last person on any stage, and he leaves no detail to chance. The Chamber’s event staff is famously fastidious: one of Donohue’s parties involved corralling a Clydesdale horse into the Chamber’s lobby. Such grandiosity is of a piece with how Donohue treats his station. He travels in a chauffeured Lincoln and a leased jet, and his salary, $3.7 million last year, makes him the sixth highest paid lobbyist in the country. This requires funding, ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SEATTLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- smsyellowpages Spokane Jobs | U.S. Chamber to host Dino at D.C. fund-raiser ...: The US Chamber of Commerce in Wa... http://bit.ly/au1TIX - Keep Watching!
- HoltzyKC Had a near-indescribable experience on absolutely stunning Chamber of Commerce Seattle morning. Jogged the Elliott Bay trail... (cont.)
- MyJourneyNews Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce About Us http://bit.ly/bNmnJg
Steve Nguyen FlipHD: Tina Kim, Comedienne
Renton TV Ad
- West Seattle Blog… » Pomp, circumstance, and broadband: SLHS ...
- Webinar: The Social Cost of Carbon — Climate Solutions