Special Report on
Social Commerce Today
Social Commerce Today - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
the UK’s leading source of insight on digital marketing and e-commerce, has been a partner and resource to Bazaarvoice in the UK for over two years and is now launching its US office in New York City. Here, Rebecca shares her thoughts on research and e-commerce trends. Read the first post on growing the new US office and the second post on monetizing Twitter and social media. Q: What are some of the smartest retailers doing right now to stave off effects of the economy? A: First and foremost, they’re selling online. E-commerce is suffering as a channel along with the rest of the economy, but it’s not suffering to the ...
Leena agrees with Etsy’s Rob Kalin that whilst Amazon regins supreme in commodity commerce, it’s a laggard in social commerce. On Leena’s social commerce boat you’ll find companies such as Gilt, Vente-Privée, Groupon, Etsy, OpenSky, multiplayer gaming site OMGPOP, and even Ebay with its Fashion Vault flash sales feature – but no Amazon. Poppycock! Amazon didn’t miss the social commerce boat, it built it! Amazon has been at the forefront of social commerce, the subset of electronic commerce that involves using social media, online media that supports ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SOCIAL COMMERCE TODAY
- paramaya Getting ready to do a presentation on social media for business at the chamber of commerce today.
- clairehs Poggled, Group Buy for Clubs & Bars – Opportunity for Brands? | Social Commerce Today http://bit.ly/9jYxeR
- couponproject Interesting article about the rise of Groupon and "social commerce" on Investors.com today:... http://fb.me/yQejnDZL
TEDxLansing - Erik Qualman - The Future of Social Commerce
Social Commerce: Monetizing Social Media (Interview with Dr. Paul Marsden 2010)
- Social Commerce Makeover: 7 Things Your Brand Should Be Doing ...
- January 21st Webinar: Prove It: Real-World ROI for Social Commerce ...