Special Report on
The E-Commerce Market
The E-Commerce Market - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Looking for software to solve a problem? A new online application marketplace caters to small business and ecommerce owners with one to nine employees. Google Hopes Commerce Search 2.0 Boosts Online Sales [June 18, 2010] Google's revamped its original Commerce service with new features designed to offer ecommerce sites easier customization. Google's 'May Day' May Affect Ecommerce SEO [June 15, 2010] Google's ongoing changes in the way it indexes Web pages, and now a new method for indexing 'long-tail' queries, could affect ecommerce page rankings. Will Bing Search Definition Affect Ecommerce Ads?
In September 2009, the Internet population in the Asia-Pacific region reached 484 million visitors age 15+ that accessed the Internet from a home or work location, an increase of 22 percent from the previous year. In 2008, B2C E-Commerce sales in Japan accounted for 4.5% of total retail sales, up from 4.0% in 2007. E-Commerce growth in South Korea is higher than expected – projected to be more than KRW 20 trillion (about USD 17 billion) in 2009. In 2009, the number of Internet users in China increased to 384 million, representing 29% of the population. Leading Indian B2C E-Commerce ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE E-COMMERCE MARKET
- sampatniyati GittiGidiyor : Top 100 companies that dominate the Turkish e-commerce market Available - http://www.askbiography.com/bio/GittiGidiyor.html
- freepr EMV Standards to Drive Smart Card Market: With the growth in e-commerce, large government projects and growing sec... http://bit.ly/bRqWf5
- deepalilallo YTL Group : Top 100 Companies That Dominate the Turkish E-Commerce Market Identified by .. - http://www.askbiography.com/bio/YTL_Group.html
Web 2.0 Expo SF 2010: Charlie Kim, Jen Bekman and Rebecca Thorman, ...
E-Commerce with SAP Business One - Vision33.mov
- eMarketer Webinar: Advantages of Multichannel Marketing - The ...
- Lucid Imagination » Free Webinar: Search strategies for e-commerce ...