Special Report on
Worth their Weight in Gold
Worth their Weight in Gold - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
LUXURIOUS BLACK FRINGE of eyelashes. Silver or copper shimmer for eyes. Rosy lips with longwearing capabilities. Perfectly primed foundation. Color cosmetics for Fall 2009 are cohesively opulent, woven together by bold metallics and rich jewel tones, as seen in the market's hottest releases for the season. And while the economy is still in a state of flux, marketers are hoping the famed Lipstick Effect will rub off on the industry, no pun intended. Therefore, cosmetic tastemakers have tirelessly worked to provide an impressive array of sophisticated hues for the eyes, lips and face for autumn--chock-full of luxurious ...
Many song hits aren't written specifically for cinema soundtracks, but songs and their writers get a new lease of life from being part of a profitable film. Music/song reinforces movie action, stokes emotion, heightens terror. Popular songs increase chances of a hit movie, especially if soundtracks are released. Dirty Dancing (1987) soundtrack success surprised the record company, but “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” recorded by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes wasn’t a hit before the film. Most film-hits, though, are already song-hits. Some artists see several ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD
- DazedandAwake Clocks that don’t work are worth their weight in gold. Your eyes are like clocks, they go tick tock tick... http://tumblr.com/xrmdr4zpr
- smartiepants70 @thegirlwhocan mind you, one really good friend is worth their weight in gold xxxx
- ticia42 @notanyani @Ravyn Those teachers are worth their weight in gold.
Three Tips for PR Agencies and Vendors
VLOG: How Do Politicians Have TIME for Affairs?
- Simplicity in Trading: A Webinar to the LBR Group: Volume Profiling
- Banco Santander Chile Analyst and Investor Conference Call / Webcast