Special Report on
Access to finance
Access to finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
This memo informs on latest trends in SMEs access to finance (part 1) and on the financial instruments under the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (part 2). 1. Latest trends in SMEs access to finance April 2010 World Economic Outlook The April 2010 World Economic Outlook suggests that the worst of the economic recession has been left behind and most European countries will register positive growth this year and next, albeit a modest one (euro area: 1.0% in 2010 and 1.5% on 2011). Banks still face considerable challenges: a large amount of short-term funding will need to be refinanced in the near future. More and ...
“Nobody touches my bills!” A statement heard in the planning of integrated working implementations and cost accounting solutions for organizations that previously ran separate systems for them. Finance teams insist that anyone outside of your computer must be able to activate the ad accounts. What at first appears to be a valid concern for the finance department, however, in many cases are already being overtaken by reality in its current procedures. It is not an issue in which managers use budgets generate work or purchase orders, not created by its publication in the GL. But ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ACCESS TO FINANCE
- myCapitalAccess ...my http://bit.ly/Capital-Access ~ business finance products and operational knowledge resources to small businesses nationwide ~ :-)
- BstHomeMortgage New blog post: Low Interest Home Loan ? Smooth Access to Burden Less Finance http://bit.ly/cRYhew
- Stacy3982 Quick Instant Loans – Rapid Access to Least Demanding Finance http://bit.ly/cvxXxf
Access FocalPoint for iPhone
Executive Finance Management : Texas - Part 1
- CGAP and DFID invite you to a webinar on the future of branchless ...
- CGAP invites you to a webinar on MIS for Microfinance