Special Report on
Accounting/Finance careers - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
occupational outlook in this field. Shortages in a variety of job categories are taking place. Hot job categories include international and operationally-oriented positions. Hot industries include manufacturing, high-technology, environmental management services and distribution. Strategic and Global Thinkers Wanted "Asked to name the qualities that finance executives should have, CEOs top their list with strategic thinking, fresh perspective, and candor. The demand for finance executives who can formulate strategies and foment change on a global scale will only increase in a world where ...
For those who enjoy the challenge of working with numbers on a daily basis, an accounting finance career is right for you. With the tools that were taught in school, you will be able to help a company or a business run efficiently. But what is the first step that you have to take? Most companies will require that you graduate with a bachelor’s degree in accountancy, business, economics, math or statistics and also obtain your CPA or Certified Public Accountant’s license. Given that the job market is very competitive, you will also have to get a master’s degree and be familiar with the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- tmj_chi_acct Financial Analyst Pricing - Staples (Lincolnshire, IL) http://bit.ly/ajOFRK #Jobs #TweetMyJOBS
- tmj_den_acct Pricing Systems Developer - Staples (Broomfield, CO) http://bit.ly/cwHcga #Jobs #TweetMyJOBS
- tmj_edm_acct Staples: Regional Credit Manager (Edmonton, AB) http://bit.ly/abWiYH #Jobs #TweetMyJOBS
International Finance Jobs
Jimmy Burns - Accounting, Finance & Business Consulting Careers | Plante & Moran
- American Public Power Association - Events - APPA Webinar ...
- Securities Docket Webcast: Math for Lawyers: Accounting and ...