Special Report on
Accounting-Finance, Statistics - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The future of accounting is bright according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics which projects a 16% increase in job openings by the year 2016. Much of this reflects the increasing complexity of corporate transactions, the introduction of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements after the Enron scandal and growth in government. Demand is especially high in the tax and health care areas. Tougher Certification Requirements for CPA After most States instituted the 150-hour rule for CPAs, enrollment in accounting programs at many universities declined. Enrollment has now started to rise and the job prospects for CPAs are better ...
The EMBA course is aimed at experienced executives who prefer not to take a career break to take a full-time MBA and typically require significant business experience to gain admission. The regular MBA course is generally taken by candidates with relatively lesser work experience. On the other hand the EMBA course is generally taken up by experienced people who want to augment other skills/knowledge areas. The Course Content: Courses offered in an EMBA program are normally the same as those taught in traditional MBA programs – accounting, finance, statistics, and management, marketing and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- Goodix Yes, passed my first (finance & accounting) exam! Next step:statistics
- sahillaroya Learning the concepts of Corp. Finance, Accounting,Statistics,Economics and Marketing......all bundled in the Core Courses...Phew!!
- websitevalued Homework Help | Assignment Help | Finance, Accounting | Online Tutoring | Statistics, Operations Manage http://bit.ly/cBL1oB
Excel Statistics 09: What Is Statistics?
Two Years Away from Reaching Commercial Real Estate Rebound
- Smarthinking Online Tutoring Webinar May 25 | News | Santa Fe ...
- Web DPAS Learning Management System (LMS) Transition