Special Report on
Accounting for Reality
Accounting for Reality - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Abstract: The paper outlines developments in the accounting history. literature during the 1990s. The introduction chronicles the immense broadening of publication opportunities in accounting history that characterized the decade. To a certain extent, this enhancement of outlets resulted from a richer dialogue among accounting historians who became increasingly willing to debate paradigmatic and methodological issues. In this context, the paper identifies and discusses "traditional" and "critical" forms of accounting history and reviews work within the paradigms of economic-rationalist, Foucauldian, ...
The case has often been made -- by John Cobb, David Ray Griffin, and others -- that Alfred North Whitehead's process metaphysics provides an account of the universe that is, or could be, foundational to an ecological worldview. This is because it is an account that is naturalist (or realist), relational, evolutionary, and non-dualistic in its overcoming of the subject-object and mind-matter dichotomies. For what it's worth (this part probably isn't necessary to an ecological worldview, though it may be attractive to some of its proponents), Whitehead's philosophy is ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ACCOUNTING FOR REALITY
- jockeymartin The Need for Standards in Accounting Control Frameworks: The unstated reality is that intentionally or otherwise, ... http://bit.ly/bEzG6p
- FrickeCPA http://bit.ly/6e20GJ The Need for Standards in Accounting Control Frameworks: The unstated reality is that intenti... http://bit.ly/bEzG6p
- nsetopper ICAI does homework before S'pore meet: The country?s accounting regulator is doing a reality check on whether Indi... http://bit.ly/9BY5KW
Intuit Offers $50000 Reasons to ''Just Start'' Your Own Business
CardScan Contact Management System.
- Free Webinar - Completing the Convergence: Reliable Fax over your ...
- Clinton Global Initiative University 2010 | Event Webcasts