Special Report on
Campaign Finance Law
Campaign Finance Law - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The Supreme Court decision on campaign finance case Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission is in, and Tom Goldstein at SCOTUSblog calls it "a small revolution in campaign finance law ." Why? The court has overturned a law limiting corporate and union spending in politics, which commentators say could... Tags : money , law , finance , corporation , Salon News items 2010-01-21 Democracy 21: Court Decision on Constitutionality of New Campaign Finance Law Upholds Important Portions of Law WASHINGTON, May 2 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Following is an "On the Docket" report on Campaign Finance and the Courts from Democracy ...
Sen. Charles Schumer has introduced a new version of a controversial campaign-finance reform bill opposed by Republicans and special-interest groups — changes he hopes will give Democrats enough votes to break a filibuster when the bill comes up for a vote Tuesday. Schumer, chairman of the Rules and Administration Committee – which has jurisdiction over campaign-finance issues – dropped the new bill Wednesday night. By late Thursday evening, Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) filed cloture on the legislation and announced that the Senate will vote on the motion to open ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAW
- VOICESWomen Interesting RT @MAKMinnesota to release campaign finance summ at 2:00 newser at her house. Will propose sig disclosure law reforms, rls as
- zackstephenson RT @MattSwenson: @MAKMinnesota to release campaign finance summ at 2:00 newser at her house. Will propose sig disclosure law reforms, rls assets and more.
- MattSwenson @MAKMinnesota to release campaign finance summ at 2:00 newser at her house. Will propose sig disclosure law reforms, rls assets and more.
Obama Seeks Limits on Banks, Condemns Campaign Finance Ruling
More Physical Education, but Also More Injuries in Class
- Georgetown Law - Webcast -- Press Briefing on Campaign Finance ...
- Georgetown Law - Webcasts and Podcasts (Information Systems ...