Special Report on
Campaign Finance Reform
Campaign Finance Reform - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
This resource has been developed by APSA to provide media with information from notable political scientists on issues in American politics, including introductory essays, contact information for dozens of scholars around the country, and citations for recent research. For more information, contact Bahram Rajaee ( email@example.com ) Jonathan Krasno , Binghamton University Barry C. Burden Harvard University 617-495-4249 Voter turnout, third parties, campaigns, surveys, primaries Anthony Corrado Colby College 207-872-3556 Campaign finance reform, election law Donald Green Yale University 203-432-3237 Public opinion, ...
Another bill passes the House which provides great insight in the worldview of Nancy Pelosi’s Democrats. The short version, via Glenn Reynolds , “ Dem Congressman: We Must Have Campaign Finance Disclosure To Stop Republicans From Getting Elected. “ From Politico : Overcoming opposition from within their own ranks, Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Democratic House leaders pushed through a controversial campaign finance reform bill Thursday on a 219-206 vote. The DISCLOSE — Democracy Is Strengthened by Casting Light on Spending in Election — Act will require corporations, labor ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CAMPAIGN FINANCE REFORM
- stylson A very informative lecture on campaign finance reform. Still, too preachy. http://mypict.me/8P4Ra
- twtlrheat Political Freedom Upheld, for now- Campaign Finance Reform tabled- Freedom News | The Freedomist- Freedom News http://bit.ly/cpq8hS
- dentay85 Guest column: Only real campaign finance reform can save democracy: This initial effort was undermined by exploita... http://bit.ly/dbMhlI
Mike Gravel Responds to Campaign Finance Question
Health Care Reform 101
- Georgetown Law - Webcasts and Podcasts (Information Systems ...
- Georgetown Law - Webcasts Calendar (Information Systems Technology ...