Special Report on
Credit Cards Banks and Finance
Credit Cards Banks and Finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The CARD Act goes into effect on Feb. 22 and with it come stronger consumer protections. Banks will no longer be able to raise interest rates during the first 12 months after opening an account – or hike rates on pre-existing balances altogether. Credit-card payments, if exceeding the minimum, will be allocated to the higher-rate balances first. Monthly statements will become easier to understand and the ability to issue credit cards to college students will be severely restricted. (For a more detailed outline of the new rules, click here .) But these new safeguards will come at a price. Although card issuers focused ...
Despite the issue of comprehensive instructions to banks, the RBI and the Banking Ombudsmen continue to receive numerous complaints from credit card holders regarding the credit card operations of the banks, especially with regard to excessive finance charges, issuance of unsolicited credit cards, unsolicited insurance policies and recovery of premium charges, charging of annual fee in spite of being offered as ‘free’ cards, issuance of loans over phone, disputes over wrong billing, settlement offers conveyed telephonically, non-settlement of insurance claims after the demise of the card ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CREDIT CARDS BANKS AND FINANCE
- ForInvestor RBI issues fresh guidelines on credit cards: The RBI on Friday warned banks and financial institutions to strictly... http://bit.ly/9T6AKo
- info2india Enjoy exciting offers on icici credit cards for saving in shopping and travel! http://tinyurl.com/yby9ybb
- HARRYAMIREZX Credit Repair Banks Consumer finance articles on credit cards, personal loans, and cash ad. . . http://creditrepairbanks.eipdam.com
Credit Cards & Financial Planning : How to Get a Car Loan With Bad Credit
RHB Bank 'Credit Card Exposé'
- Japan's Ultra-Powerful Bureaucrats Undergo Webcast Public Exposure ...
- Webinar: Securing Credit for Your Small Biz (1/27/... - Community Home