Special Report on
Debt Capital Market
Debt Capital Market - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
While we have yet to see a wave a traditional distressed asset sales, we are beginning to see an increased activity in structured equity recapitalizations fueled primarily by the inertia of balance sheet lenders, special servicers and mezzanine lenders call to action on problem assets. The most interesting development reflects the recent activity of mezzanine lenders willingness and ability to invoke the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) foreclosure process to foreclose out the equity interests pledged by hotel owners (borrowers), allowing the mezzanine lenders to step into the equity position and take control of problem hotel ...
Every investment bank has a capital markets division. Within this, there are bankers who deal with Equity Capital Markets (ECM) and Debt Capital Markets (DCM). Capital Markets Division originates, structures and executes new issues of capital, provides clients with a range of related services and manages their existing liabilities. These services include secondary trading assistance, real-time market insight, hedging strategies, investor relations advice, regulatory assistance and equity-specific M&A guidance. The Equity Capital Markets bankers help companies issue IPOs (raise money by ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
DEBT CAPITAL MARKET
- Mathfi_Jobs Job rapidly growing DCM team (London): Debt Capital Market Origination.Senior Associat... http://bit.ly/9A7KgD Quant IB Finance jobs 96
- Emploi_Banque Selby jennings london Debt Capital Market Origination £110 000 + bonus London Job rapi... Assurance Finance 92
- InsureSave http://bit.ly/anJ0QO MJ Con't: Debt capital market activity likely to bolster bank 3Q performance #news
Peter Schiff: We need more savings, not more debt!
John M. Cappetta 83 (BA) President, Cappetta Capital Partners, LLC
- Advisory Series Webinar Archive
- ATK Will Webcast Conference Call on its First Quarter Fiscal Year ...