Special Report on
Deferred Tax Liability
Deferred Tax Liability - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
I often receive phone calls from clients, attorneys and other friends of the firm asking me technical accounting questions, or seeking clarification regarding current events that have some financial reporting significance. I have never received as many of these types of phone calls, however, as I have regarding the reported charges to earnings being taken by many corporations as a result of the recent passing of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (the "Act"). As a result, I thought I would explain the issues with as little accountantspeak as possible. Historical Background In 2003, employers were offered a tax ...
Millions of dollars are being wiped off profit forecasts from New Zealand companies as they adapt to new rules introduced in the Government's May Budget. The companies are rushing out their profit downgrades to the market as a result of changes to the tax and depreciation rules. The downgrades are one-offs and should not have long-lasting impacts on the profitability of the listed companies as they readjust to the new regime. Sky City has a $60 million downgrade to its forecast profit, by far the largest of any company so far making an ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
DEFERRED TAX LIABILITY
- propertyseen NZ PFI discloses deferred tax liability: Property For Industry Ltd is signalling a $NZ36 million ($A29.3 million) ... http://bit.ly/bRT9Q0
- CFDNETAU NZ PFI discloses deferred tax liability: NZPA The charge relates to depreciation of building structures, with a co... http://bit.ly/cr4L5N
- NZBusinessNews PFI discloses deferred tax liability: Wellington, July 7 NZPA - Property For Industry Ltd is signalling a $36 milli... http://nzne.ws/7DDc
Private Business Group
Davos Annual Meeting 2010 - Rethinking Compensation Models
- Human Resource Services Webcast: 2010 Federal Budget - Proposed ...
- Leading Tax Experts Investigate Alternative Uses for IRAs in New ...