Special Report on
Due diligence Resources
Due diligence Resources - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
and the key trends driving the future of the nonprofit sector. The trends include generational and other demographic shifts, the rise and impact of social media and other technological advances, the growing importance of networks as a means for effecting change, the role of volunteerism and civic engagement in society, and the blurring of sector boundaries. For more information and to join the conversation, check out the NonprofitNext blog . back to top Models of Strategic Restructuring Case Study: Ready, Set, Parent! Joint Programming This case study is one in a series of snapshots about The Collaboration Prize 2009 ...
Diligentia Group is a boutique investigative firm dedicated to providing law firms, financial institutions and decision makers with valuable intelligence and facts through resourceful examination and investigative methods. The Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) has recently initiated a program to educate both first-time investors and seasoned professionals on the identification of various red flags of investment fraud to conduct a “do-it-yourself” due diligence investigation . While the SEC outlines several important ways to avoid falling victim to an investment ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
DUE DILIGENCE RESOURCES
- greatdeals1 Due Diligence Resources http://bit.ly/a7CCuv
- BizBenListings BizBen Resources: Due Diligence Services For Business Buyers - Willard Michlin, CPA, Due Diligence & Buyer Assistance Svc http://ow.ly/2p2ii
- GirlPR “@welshwonder: The Due Diligence of Sharing Social Media Facts http://bit.ly/96GcM0 (via @sofresh)”
Due Diligence in Entrepreneurship: a lecture by Dr. Stephen Spinelli
Climate Change: Is the Science "Settled"?
- Microsoft PowerPoint - june 17 webinar Final
- NAUPA: Compliance Resources : Unclaimed Property 101 Webinar