Special Report on
Energy Project Finance
Energy Project Finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
This article examines the recent trends in downstream project financing, focusing on refineries, petrochemicals, and LNG. It was written for MEES by Taylor-DeJongh�s Senior Associate, Scott Flippen, and Senior Energy Advisor Dianne Rudo. Introduction Global demand for energy continues to drive investment in energy infrastructure. In 2006, project finance loans to the oil and gas and petrochemical sectors equaled $46.6bn, up $5.5bn over 2005. 1 Spreads are tight and commercial banks have been the dominant force in the market, as lower country risk perceptions and growing project scale have shifted the role of ...
The international law firm of Chadbourne & Parke LLP announced today that Gary R. Feulner has rejoined the firm as senior counsel in the Dubai office. Mr. Feulner headed the firm's former Abu Dhabi office from 1984 to 1990. He also worked for Chadbourne in New York, Washington, Saudi Arabia, and Dubai/Sharjah before moving to Abu Dhabi. More recently, Mr. Feulner served for more than 18 years as general counsel of SHUAA Capital psc, a Dubai-based investment bank. A veteran practitioner in the United Arab Emirates, his experience includes extensive international transactional and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ENERGY PROJECT FINANCE
- commercialfund Project Fact Sheet Commercial Finance for Sustainable Energy Projects: Project Fact Sheet Commercial Finance for S... http://bit.ly/cUP3ya
- EconomicView Oxford University Press에서 8월에 발간할 Energy and Environmental Project Finance Law and Taxation, 외국에선 녹색PF가 최최최신 트렌드 http://icio.us/qphtg1
- energyhomefix Solar Energy Initiatives, Inc. Announces Letter of Intent for $4 Million Solar Project in Georgia http://tinyurl.com/2634rr7
SELCO India, Affordable solar home systems - Ashden Award winner
Commercial Leasing with Clean Power Finance
- Thought Center - Credit Crunch and Renewables - Featured Speakers
- Thought Center - Renewables and cleantech in the recession ...