Special Report on
Finance And Economics
Finance And Economics - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The Summer School offers academics, Post Docs, PhD students and experts from the finance and banking industry the unique opportunity to hear about the latest trends in computational finance and economics. Split into four modules, participants will learn about new paradigms in optimization and how to apply them in financial management; about the latest approaches in volatility modelling and volatility trading; and about agent based economics and how to use it for market simulations, systemic risk analysis and strategy design. Each day consists of four sessions of lectures and demonstrations, followed by an evening ...
Recently a friend asked me to explain the difference between Finance, Economics, and my new discipline, Globalnomics. Here is my response: "It might help you to look at each of the three disciplines as interrelated and interdependent blocks in a pyramid. To keep the pyramid strong all three blocks and their adjuncts need to operate fully and transparently. The Globalnomics-block mediates the other two blocks of Finance and Economics. As such, Globalnomics is the eye of the pyramid (similar to the symbol of the eye in the pyramid on the one dollar bill note) ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FINANCE AND ECONOMICS
- wasetorg ICBEFMS 2011 :"International Conference on Business, Economics,Finance and Management" http://www.waset.org/conferences/2011/manila/icbefms/
- titosnews CRimages: Hotel Occupancy Rate July 22, 2010: A top ranked economics and finance blog with a focus on the housing ... http://bit.ly/bBQ1Jt
- rentquicktwo Research and Markets: Urban Economics and Real Estate – Theory and Policy, 2nd … – Yahoo Finance: DUBLIN–(BUSINESS... http://bit.ly/9parNN
RMIT Business - Economics and Finance
Joseph Stiglitz - Problems with GDP as an Economic Barometer
- Islamic Finance Resources: Deloitte Webcast: Interview with Sheikh ...
- Thought Center - Valuation lessons: modeling complex cash flows ...