Special Report on
Finance and Nursing
Finance and Nursing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
credits (twenty courses) in the nursing core, nursing specialty component, management core, health management or health finance or health policy, and an integrative practicum. The degree is broken up into 38 credits at the College of Nursing and 30 credits at Wagner. While a student may concentrate in one of the three program areas - health services management , health finance , or health policy analysis - students are free to select courses and plan a program of study, provided that individual course prerequisites are met. Students should formulate a plan with their advisor to assure a successful program. Field ...
The “City of Brotherly Love” is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the sixth largest in the United States. Originally the site of our nation’s capital, Philadelphia is also one of the oldest cities in the country. Philadelphia was founded by Quaker William Penn in 1682. The word Philadelphia is Greek for “brotherly love,” and it’s what Penn hoped to foster in his new colony’s capital city. It’s a city rich with American history. Both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were drafted there. Philadelphia remained the nation’s capital until ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FINANCE AND NURSING
- lizziewurtzel @ForbesWoman The fastest-growing jobs for women are in nursing and teaching. Why aren't they in finance and tech--can't we compete with men?
- Justakittie @RiddlerMusic I am the accounting and finance specialist for a small nursing staffing company. :)
- cscontentsource Who Needs To Worry About The Cost of Nursing Care? http://tinyurl.com/34usm29
Enzi votes NO on Finance Committee health care bill
Senator Pat Roberts on Finance Health Care Vote
- OHSUFlex Webinar Learning Series
- Georgetown Law - Webcast -- Inauguration of the O'Neill Institute ...