Special Report on
Finance and Taxes
Finance and Taxes - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
This discussion includes the sections listed below. To navigate through the discussion, use the links below to focus on the section of interest or use the Previous/Next buttons to go through each section in order. Compiled by Margaret Hadderman, research analyst. Updated June 28, 2001 During the past several years, policy-makers and practitioners have concentrated their energies on resolving equity/adequacy issues, reforming school tax structures, improving schools' efficiency and cost-effectiveness, developing school-based accountability and reporting systems, and exploring alternative cost-cutting and fundraising strategies.
As seniors at University of California Santa Barbara, Raad Mobrem , Chase McElroy, and Jonathan Luna Rivera had every intention of getting “real” jobs after graduating last May. Then the economy went to the dogs and so did they, in a manner of speaking. They turned Durable Ideas , a “side gig” dog toy company that they had developed in an entrepreneurship class, into a viable and growing concern. How did they do it? Look for the pain. “We went to a bunch of pet stores,” says Mobrem, “and we asked the owners ‘what’s the biggest problem with ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FINANCE AND TAXES
- dashamavatar Good News, At Last, On Small-Business Taxes: Finally, Thumper can say something nice about Congress and its tax pr... http://bit.ly/96K7SF
- ZeusBizNews Daily Finance: UK Taps American Banker to Help Sell Stakes in Lloyds and RBS: The British governm... http://bit.ly/dyZP37 #Investing #Money
- OICNews #Taxes Two new corporate and finance partners at Carey Olsen - HedgeWeek http://bit.ly/beUXJq
Strategies for Business Financial Management, Show Me How Vi
Money Management & Personal Finance : What Is an Income Tax Deduction?
- Spectra Energy Partners Schedules Webcast and Conference Call for ...
- LP Schedules Webcast to Discuss Second Quarter 2010 Results ...