Special Report on
Finance for Geeks
Finance for Geeks - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
A bit of an overstatement? For sure. But Mack points to a new reality: Risk managers, those tasked with making sure the firm’s strategies and bets aren’t too dangerous, are no longer behind-the-scenes employees. “We were in a cycle where it was sales, sales, sales,” says Bill Githens, CEO of the Risk Management Association. And now? “Everybody is beefing up their risk management. They’re bringing in new blood to create a culture where everybody owns risk.” To be sure, the industry doesn’t have much choice. Government influence and oversight are on the rise , and ...
The concept of these articles is that a lot of technically-oriented people actually do end up involved in marketing decisions. Most software startups are founded by one or more geeks, often without the presence of experienced people in other areas like marketing. For these people, a little marketing knowledge can go a long way. The series has been quite popular, but marketing is obviously not the only functional area that a geek entrepreneur might need to learn. Several readers have asked me to write a similar geek-oriented overview of accounting and finance. This article will highlight ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FINANCE FOR GEEKS
- theafricanist RT @oafrica: Internet geeks making beeline for honeypot that is Africa: http://bit.ly/9nT6pz from @the_irish_times
- Samooner RT: @oafrica: Internet geeks making beeline for honeypot that is Africa: http://bit.ly/9nT6pz from @the_irish_times [@kahenya]
- localization Internet geeks making beeline for honeypot that is Africa - but what languages? http://bit.ly/ck2jSl mocality appears totally English.
Geeks, Glamour and Gupshup
Leading@Google: Brett Johnson
- SGS Project Finance Services provides Free Webinar on Risk Management
- Internet Marketing Blueprint For Success - Free Webinar