Special Report on
Finance Public Sector
Finance Public Sector - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
THE MODERNIZATION OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR has led to an increased focus on auditing and control. Performance budgeting, accrual accounting, and accountability for results require a different type of control and audit than used in the past. Modern audit and control systems must look beyond compliance with legislation and regulation, and toward controlling and auditing for results. In fact, the modernization of internal audit systems is crucial to helping public managers achieve results and make governments more efficient and effective. To understand the international evolution of internal auditing in ...
There are some people who are not too happy with financial advisors and other financial sector right now, given that the state of the economy in many countries around the world. However, this does not mean that there are no jobs for people to work very useful work in the public sector financial one. Things are usually only get better from here, and that means you have a stable job that you feel comfortable every day. The future of finance jobslooks good, because this type of work is always required. At the moment things are a bit 'wobbly, but can be a great time for a career that ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FINANCE PUBLIC SECTOR
- AsiaTodayNews FM to meet bank chiefs on rate hike: Finance minister Pranab Mukherjee will meet public sector undertaking (PSU) b... http://bit.ly/93btdM
- aussieindolanka #Southasianbusiness FM to meet bank chiefs on rate hike: Finance minister Pranab Mukherjee will meet public sector... http://bit.ly/ayZZyJ
- susanjones21 Leveraging Public & Private Finance in the Energy - The Climate Group: The Climate Group in India are holding a ro... http://bit.ly/c2aJwS
Financial Veritas at the Global Mining Finance Conference
Part 2/3 - Toronto Financial Services Alliance & Islamic Finance
- CDFA – BNY Mellon Development Finance Webcast Series
- Watch BBC Finance Shared Services and Continuous Improvement ...