Special Report on
Finance Research Guide
Finance Research Guide - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Financial and operating ratios allow one to focus on various areas of business management, to compare results against industry averages, and to gage the financial health of an investment prospect. Ratios can be the keys to success in the many arenas where identification of norms, benchmarks, internal eccentricities, or long-term trends are critical. Consider using business ratios if you are: an entrepreneur building your first business plan; the manager of a mature business seeking expansion capital; an individual investor identifying growth industries and evaluating earnings leaders; a business valuation specialist looking for ...
The acquisition of Carbon360 and its team of experts led by founder Brian Shapiro greatly expands Opalesque’s footprint in the operations, technology and market research space at a time when the investment management community’s interests in operational risk mitigation and business sustainability are growing. Brian Shapiro will be staying on as Senior Research Fellow and the Carbon360? name and brand identity will continue as a wholly owned subsidiary of Opalesque, Ltd. Carbon360?, established in 2002 with the mission of delivering the most in-depth research on critical enterprise software ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FINANCE RESEARCH GUIDE
- WorldBizAccount Research and Markets: Tax Director's Guide to International Transfer Pricing: 2010 Edition http://bit.ly/bIVUBf
- selfIntent Research and Markets: Medical Home Improvement Guide Vol. III: Even More FAQs on Patient-Centered Care http://tinyurl.com/2ew9xx3
- ifoxx Research and Markets: Medical Home Improvement Guide Vol. III: Even More FAQs on Patient-Centered Ca http://tinyurl.com/2ew9xx3
1. Finance and Insurance as Powerful Forces in Our Economy and Society
- Trintech to Present Webinar on Trends in Finance Transformation ...
- How to Conduct a Sucessful Webinar