Special Report on
Financial Audit Manager
Financial Audit Manager - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
JASON HAS JUST STARTED HIS NEW job as audit manager with Ericksen, a privately owned furniture manufacturer with annual revenues of just over US $200 million. The company is currently subject to U.S. Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 regulations, but only as they apply to issuers of public debt. Ericksen hired Jason to create an internal audit function, even though the company does not face any regulatory mandates to establish one. Ericksen's founder and chief executive officer (CEO) wants an audit function in place as the firm prepares for an initial public offering (IPO). Jason realizes that starting an audit department in any ...
CA. The area: Finance With the end goal of providing the highest levels of service and efficiency at the lowest attainable cost, the FinOps team designs and executes Google's core finance transaction processes. These include order-to-cash, payroll, procure-to-pay and tr... Company: Google Finance Analyst, Payroll - Mountain View This position is based in Mountain View , CA.The area: Financial Operations With the end goal of providing the highest levels of service and efficiency at the lowest attainable cost, the FinOps team designs and executes Google's core finance transaction ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FINANCIAL AUDIT MANAGER
- tmj_sws_finance Audit Manager - Finance Audit - UBS Financial Services (Zurich, CHE) http://bit.ly/dk2VUT #Jobs #TweetMyJOBS
- jdavidson_a Audit Manager – Professional Practices: Company: Ally Financial Inc Location: Charlotte, North Carolina Audit... http://dlvr.it/1fYgs
- JobEdinFinance #Jobs #Finance Financial Services Audit Manager- Banking & Capital Markets: Scotland-Edinburgh, Financi... http://bit.ly/9dOmVE #Edinburgh
Strengthen internal audit process and cash flow management
Transportation Management 360
- Webinar Details - The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Thought Center - The Ernst & Young Q1 2010 financial reporting ...