Special Report on
Fixed or Variable Rate Mortgage?
Fixed or Variable Rate Mortgage? - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
of mortgage holders have made a lump-sum pre-payment or accelerated their mortgage payments in the last 12 months. The first thing we thought of when reading this was that it’s a wonder more people don’t take low-frills mortgages (those with 5-10% annual pre-payment privileges). Most people have the best intentions of making pre-payments, but relatively few actually do. As a result, many needlessly overpay for large pre-payment privileges in the form of higher mortgage rates. 22% of recent and intended home buyers say they got pre-approved in the last year. This figure seems ultra low. Pre-approvals/Rate Holds are ...
As the unit is still under construction, we won’t be able to move in until sometime in January. The long period of delivery posed a problem when attempting to get a mortgage approval from traditional places such as ING Direct, so we got the approval done with the builder’s associated bank. This streamlined the process, and provided us with two options to take in January: A 3 year fixed rate mortgage at 3.15%. A 5 year variable rate mortgage at prime – 0.3%. With the recent bump in prime rates to 2.75% , this means that the variable rate would currently stand at 2.45%. We ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FIXED OR VARIABLE RATE MORTGAGE?
- financial_debt New post, Variable or fixed rate <b>mortgage</b> deals which is best | Financial News - http://financialdebtnews.com/54T
- guidetomoney http://bit.ly/b5UZJO - Variable or fixed rate mortgage deals which is best | Financial News
- christopherwire Updated - Fixed Rate Second Mortgage or Variable Home Equity Line of Credit? Home Equity Report 2...: http://financearticle.blogger.iim.bz/2
How to Get the Best Mortgage Interest Rate
Daily Briefing, Monday February 25, 2008
- Investors Group - The Plan - Webcasts - What's better – a variable ...
- Investors Group - The Plan - Webcasts - Should I rebalance my ...