Special Report on
Floating Tax Haven
Floating Tax Haven - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As long as there have been taxes, there have been tax avoiders. And as long as there have been tax avoiders, there have been tax havens. Broadly speaking, any country that is known for helping individuals or businesses avoid taxes can be described as a tax haven. Some are very forthcoming and proudly advertise the tax advantages of living there, while others are more discreet. In either case, tax havens have a long and enduring legacy in civil society (with an estimated $11.5 trillion currently stashed in offshore accounts) and each one offers something different to aspiring tax dodgers. ( Source ) Luxembourg is an attractive ...
Freedom Ship International, Inc. (FSI ) plans to offer the opportunity for an unprecedented lifestyle by constructing a sea-based, mobile, full-spectrum residential, commercial, and resort community on a mammoth, mobile, sea platform. The community will travel the entire globe over a two-year cycle, never leaving international waters. It will spend only 30% of its time in transit and the other 70% standing offshore points of interest. A fleet of aircraft and watercraft will ferry people from ship-to-shore, around-the-clock, residents for touring and business, and as many as 30,000 onshore ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FLOATING TAX HAVEN
President Obama Remarks at White House Correspondents' Dinner
Davos Annual Meeting 2010 - Rethinking Government Assistance
- Join our Webcast With Mayor Gavin Newsom Next Wednesday at 12pm ...
- Timeshare User's Group Reveals Timeshare Secrets