Special Report on
Healthcare Finance News
Healthcare Finance News - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
SCHAUMBURG, IL – Two recent surveys by the Society of Actuaries suggest that more transparency within the U.S. healthcare system is the key to bending the cost curve downward. The SOA surveyed more than 600 members of its health section and hosted an online survey of 1,000 Americans to understand what consumers believe would help them control their own healthcare costs. Healthcare actuaries believe that creating more transparency between doctors and patients, as well as between the provider community and patients, would be at least somewhat effective at bending the healthcare cost curve downward. For example, 86 percent ...
WOONSOCKET, RI – More lenient state laws governing generic drug substitutions could result in savings in excess of $100 million, according to a recent study. States struggling to pay for increasing healthcare costs through their Medicaid programs could see those savings over the next several years by permitting easier and faster substitutions of generics for brand medications, a recent CVS Caremark study shows. The study looked at how quickly Medicaid recipients moved to generic equivalent medications under three different state statutes – mandatory versus permissive ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HEALTHCARE FINANCE NEWS
- FREEwowWireless Synapse Wireless(R) and Proventix Systems Partner Against Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI) http://tinyurl.com/28lcvny
- HatsHealing China's Largest Private Healthcare Group Introduces Traditional Chinese Medicine for Medical Tourism http://tinyurl.com/24nf6d3
- ArnieKatz1 #healthcare Hospitals need to compare supply costs and utilization patterns | Healthcare Finance News http://bit.ly/bmiXlp
Bill Moyers on Max Baucus and Senate health insurance reform bill
In-Depth Look - Health-Care Reform - Bloomberg
- HIMSS Webinar gives overview of meaningful use proposed rule ...
- The Health Care Blog: Health 2.0 Webinar with David Hale, Ted ...