Special Report on
In Financial Economics
In Financial Economics - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
a framework which characterizes market trends as a predictable price response of the market at levels of price support and price resistance, varying over time. The terms bull market and bear market describe upward and downward market trends, respectively, and can be used to describe either the market as a whole or specific sectors and securities. 3 A secular market trend is a long-term trend that lasts 5 to 25 years and consists of a series of sequential primary trends. A secular bear market consists of smaller bull markets and larger bear markets; a secular bull market consists of larger bull markets and smaller bear markets. ...
Dividends are one of the few silver linings in a bad market. While other investors watch their portfolios’ values fall, income investors rest assured that — regardless of where the market sets their share prices — they have a constant stream of dividend income to rely on. At present, the S&P 500 has a dividend yield of 2.51%… that means that if you retire with a $2 million portfolio of S&P stocks today, you can pretty much count on annual dividend income of $50,200. That’s not too shabby. But while the dividend yield of common stock is pretty good on average, there’s actually a ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
IN FINANCIAL ECONOMICS
- Activism101 Mafia Money-Laundering Profits Swell in Credit Crisis http://is.gd/dDCyK Amazing Economics 101 via @antiCorruption
- benjamin_akande “I see the next phase of this financial crisis and it’s not over.“ Crisis Economics review http://ow.ly/2fINa #fb also http://ow.ly/2fILt
- ruthallen #in #FF @MKT_Prof (Economics / Financial), @Worksmart (Interactive Marketing) , @LoriAlba (Marketing / Branding)
Speaker events - Oxford MSc in Financial Economics
Career directions - Oxford MSc in Financial Economics
- Thought Center - Valuation lessons: modeling complex cash flows ...
- EduMine News » New Webcast Video: Mine Project Economics