Special Report on
International Project Finance
International Project Finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
This is the 3rd Project Finance Conference taking place 17 - 18 August, Michelangelo Hotel, Sandton, Gauteng. An insight into both Africa and SA infrastructure funding. This year will be the first year that Arab Funding Organisations will be speaking and addressing Funding in Africa! If you are interested in booking please go to www.fairconsultants.com . IPFA members will get 15% discount, and are asked to tick the IPFA box on the booking form. The African Development Bank (AfDB) approved 186 loans and grants valued at $11.7-billion in 2009. These included infrastructure development worth over $6-billion; multi-sector ...
is a global bank with African roots. It is South Africa’s largest bank, distinguished by its extensive operations in 17 African countries. Outside the African continent, Standard Bank Group operations span to 16 countries, with an emerging market focus. Standard Bank currently has Jobs in Nigeria and they are recruiting for the position below: Analyst, Project Finance • Job ID; 5486 • Location Nigeria – Lagos • Division Project Finance • Position Category Project Finance • Employment Type Full Time – Permanent • Shift No Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INTERNATIONAL PROJECT FINANCE
- parisfeed Nov 29, 2010: International Project Finance & Cash Flow Modelling Workshop - Paris at Paris Hotel: http://bit.ly/ch61wX
- when_NY New Event Listed : Nov 15, 2010: International Project finance & Cash flow Modeling at New York Hotel http://bit.ly/93F6y3
- mitesh_brown Queensland Rail : AP P and M: Australia - QR IPO in doubt - Project Finance International http://dlvr.it/10Xc5
Maastricht School of Management (MSM)
Matthew Greene Stilas
- SGS Project Finance Services Provides Free Webinar on Risk ...
- Webinar: Monitoring Fuel Use with the Kitchen Performance Test ...