Special Report on
Islamic Finance and Banking
Islamic Finance and Banking - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Are you a student, trying to decide what industry will hold the most promise when you graduate? Are you looking for a halal career in a growth industry with good salary potential? Kompas.com reports in a story titled, “Islamic Banking in Dire Need of Bankers”, published on Wednesday December 9, 2009: JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com — Islamic banking is impeded with regulations, permits, capital, and the more serious one is the lack of bankers. Deputy Director of Bank Indonesia Syaria Banking, Mulya Effendi Siregar, reminded that the lack of bankers is one reason why the operations of some islamic public banks have been delayed.
After a while in the shadows of sukuk and other higher-profile sharia’a-compliant structures, takaful is only now receiving wider attention as a sector. It’s time to review what it is and where it’s going as an industry. Is there a straightforward definition for it? What types of takaful are there? How has the sector performed over the past 12 months? How will it fare in the next twelve? Islamic banking 18 Should Islamic Banks Adopt a Unified Global Regulatory Body? The Islamic banking and finance industry is unprecedented in its global achievements ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ISLAMIC FINANCE AND BANKING
- islamic_fin_au New double Masters at La Trobe Uni: Master of Financial Analysis/Master of Islamic Banking and Finance... http://fb.me/w0VsxRiE
- terry1569a Banking on Sharia Principles: Islamic Banking and the Financial Industry - *http://www.finance-category.info/?p=509
- FinanceMoz (new): Pakistan Journal of Islamic Banking and Finance http://www.financemoz.com/pakistan-journal-of-islamic-banking-and-finance.html
Islamic Banking and Finance - Riyazi Farook
Euromoney Seminars: How is the Global Financial Crisis Effecting Islamic Financial Market (Part ...
- Islamic Finance Resources: Deloitte Webcast: Interview with Sheikh ...
- IAS 39 (AASB 139) Webcast – outcome « ozrisk.net