Special Report on
Japan Finance, Finance Japan
Japan Finance, Finance Japan - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The Japanese Yen weakened against most of majors following a rebound in market sentiment and the rise in risk appetite may continue to drag on the exchange rate over the following week, but comments from the Bank of Japan could spur increased volatility in the exchange rate as investors weigh the prospects for future policy. The Bank of Japan is widely expected to hold the benchmark interest rate at 0.10% next week as the world’s second largest economy struggles to shake off the recession, and the central bank may look to expand monetary policy further as Prime Minister Naoto Kan pledges to stem the risks for deflation. ...
=DJ UPDATE: Japan Senior Vice Finance Minister Pledges To Beat Deflation Mon Jun 14 07:09:13 2010 EDT (Adds more comments from Ikeda, background.) By Takashi Nakamichi Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES TOKYO (Dow Jones)--A new Japanese senior vice finance minister pledged Monday to make every effort to overcome the deflationary trend that has weighed on the Japanese economy, but left it unclear whether he would maintain his previous stance that the Bank of Japan should do more to tackle falling prices. "As a member of the government, I will support Prime Minister (Naoto) Kan ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
JAPAN FINANCE, FINANCE JAPAN
- Novelty_Stores IIJI: Headlines for Internet Initiative Japan, Inc. - Yahoo! Finance http://yhoo.it/9bIOKw
- Safesteptubmn UPDATE: Japan Senior Vice Finance Minister Pledges To Beat Deflation - NASDAQ http://tinyurl.com/2g5kbzs
- profinvestnz Noda Named Japan's Finance Minister, Tasked With Tackling Debt - BusinessWeek http://url4.eu/4Tw41
China won't Finance US Debt; We Hate You...you ...
Benjamin Fulford interviews David Rockefeller about illuminati, asian opposition
- Toyota's Webcast Disputes Claims of Electronics Failures ...
- Japan's Ultra-Powerful Bureaucrats Undergo Webcast Public Exposure ...