Special Report on
Master in Finance
Master in Finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Are you a job-seeker who is looking for more responsibility and pay, seeking more leverage in obtaining a work/life balance, or contemplating a move into management -- and are considering returning to school to get your MBA? Or perhaps a job-seeker exploring changing careers by going back to school for your MBA? Or perhaps a consultant looking to add a credential to your dossier. Or perhaps a college junior or senior contemplating going straight through and obtaining your MBA right after your undergraduate degree? Regardless of your reasons, if you are contemplating attending graduate school to obtain your MBA, you should ...
program is an investment – financially, but also in terms of your effort, time, and social life. Defining early your criteria about what you are looking for will help you enjoy your studies and profit from them afterwards. Here are 9 criteria you may want to think about when deciding about which MiM program to choose. Finding a Master in Management program 1: Can you choose courses? Some Business Schools give the students a certain freedom of choice within the MiM programs. Thus particular core subjects have to be covered, but in addition it is not unusual for you to choose ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MASTER IN FINANCE
- finanacereview Does a Master’s in Finance require work experience?: http://bit.ly/93USZ0
- Mathfi_Jobs Job company (Taiwan) : Project Manager. Master's degree in Computer Science, Commerce,... http://bit.ly/b32QHp Quant IB Finance jobs 72
- WryMedia Where are the good universities in Europe to get the MBA or Master Degree on Marketing/Finance and Banking? http://bit.ly/aqsLf0
Nik Halik How to Master the Stock Market Pt2, LIVE in AUSTRALIA
Nik Halik How to Master the Stock Market Pt1, Nik Halik LIVE in AUSTRALIA
- Webinar: Monitoring Fuel Use with the Kitchen Performance Test ...
- Executive Education Connected : Article : Executive+Education+ ...