Special Report on
Mid-term Trend - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The November 2010 congressional election will be an off-year (non-presidential) election. The most relevant trend is youth voting in previous off-year elections since the voting age was lowered to 18. That trend is shown below. Regarding turnout in presidential elections, our fact sheet can be downloaded here (PDF) . It includes historical trends and a 50-state breakdown. Below is a graph from that report, showing turnout by age since 1972. Youth (18-29) voter turnout rose to 51 percent in 2008, an increase of two percentage points from the 2004 Presidential election. In the 2008 election, the gap in turnout by educational ...
“There is an open gap around 1070 which index may attempt to rush to fill now that bulls have some shorts on the run. It will be quite disappointing if bulls cannot get there while they have short term momentum on their side.” Bulls made two attempts at 1070, one at the open as we thought they might, and one late in the afternoon. The late attempt looks like a 5th small wave. Looks can be deceiving and I may be wrong. if I am right, however, it will be interesting to see how strong a punch bulls can pack in a low degree 5th wave. Best for them would be to stretch it well beyond ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- COLLICAFeed EUR/USD Mid-Day Outlook: As noted before, we'd expect strong resistance at medium term falling trend line http://url4.eu/5b0Tf
- WalterCOLLICA EUR/USD Mid-Day Outlook: As noted before, we'd expect strong resistance at medium term falling trend line http://url4.eu/5b0TL
- allforexnews EUR/USD Mid-Day Outlook: As noted before, we'd expect strong resistance at medium term falling trend line... http://bit.ly/9wyCQb #fx #forex
MARKET TRADING NEWS: MARKET SEGMENT-ENERGY 01-07-09
STOCK TRADING NEWS: MARKET SEGMENT ENERGY WEDNESDAY 02-04-09
- Webinar Transcript: 11 Startling Forecasts for 2010 | Uncommon ...
- Microsoft PowerPoint - marketplaces-webinar-final.pptx