Special Report on
Mortgages and Finance
Mortgages and Finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Amid high unemployment and sliding home prices, a growing number of struggling consumers are doing what was once considered unthinkable: paying their credit card bills instead of their mortgages. A recent study developed by TransUnion found the percentage of Americans who were current on their credit cards but behind on their mortgage increased to 6.6 percent in the third quarter of 2009, up from 4.3 percent in the first quarter of 2008. Meanwhile, the share of consumers making mortgage payments on time but behind on their credit cards moved in the opposite direction, sliding from 4.1 percent to 3.6 percent over the same time ...
Late on Friday (25 June), two very different securitisation transactions were launched by a couple of seasoned Australian issuers. Both had one unusual trait in common: US dollar-denominated tranches. Transaction details and comments from the preliminary ratings reports by Moody’s Investor services and Fitch Ratings are set out below. ME Bank’s SMHL Securitisation Fund 2010-2E The SMHL mortgage-backed floating-rate bonds, due October 2041, will raise an expected A$673 and US$283 in four separate tranches – to be rated AAA by Fitch – as follows: US$283m Class A1 bonds A$315m Class ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MORTGAGES AND FINANCE
- pmbaird #finance refinancing: I happened to catch Suze Orman on television and she was talking about mortgages, the caller... http://bit.ly/bByD4e
- ukremortgages Remortgage, Mortgage And Secured Loans Talk.: Remortgages, mortgages and secured loans have much in common but als... http://bit.ly/cjehvo
- AmyWilliams314 Bad Credit Repair | All About Financial Matters: Bad credit stops you from obtaining mortgages and loans, or makin... http://bit.ly/caLGl9
12. Real Estate Finance and its Vulnerability to Crisis
24. Making It Work for Real People: The Democratization of Finance
- Webcast: Non-Banking Finance Companies in India - License to Bank ...
- Webcast: Interchange in the US and EU – Durbin, Rates, and ...