Special Report on
Office of Finance
Office of Finance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The Office of Financial Services Industries seeks to enhance the domestic and international competitiveness of key U.S. financial services industries in order to increase their exports and investment overseas. Primary areas of focus for the Office of Financial Services Industries include insurance, securities, banking, venture capital, private equity, pensions and asset management, exchanges, mortgage and non-bank financing. The Office of Financial Services Industries also produces the Trade Finance Guide and serves as ITA's policy shop on Ex-Im Bank, OPIC, multilateral development banks, and other official finance ...
UNDP, as an integral part of its mission to fight poverty and improve the lives of people around the world, is committed to being open, transparent and accountable. As part of this commitment, UNDP plans to implement the International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) by 1 January 2012. Managing the impact of these major changes on UNDP and UN partner processes, change management, statutory and donor reporting is a key part of the project. Duties and Responsibilities Under the overall supervision of the IPSAS Programme Manager, and with the support of UNDP?s Office of ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
OFFICE OF FINANCE
- Mathfi_Jobs Job Top US Bank (London): Front Office Associate Level C or Java RAD Developer for Front Of... http://bit.ly/bFKhNc Quant IB Finance 45
- CAMMAROs The Convenience of a Photocopier in Your Office... www.finance-press.com/8572
- JobLDBAdmn #Jobs #Admin OFFICE SUPERVISOR, MANAGE FINANCE/ADMIN TEAM, FULL TIME/PERM: Yorkshire-Kingston Upon Hull, OF... http://bit.ly/di4pAd #Leeds
Hiliary Clinton Caught violating Campaign finance laws
Alliance Business Center Dubai - Slideshow
- Trintech to Present Webinar on Trends in Finance Transformation ...
- Financing for Development, United Nations Department for Economic ...