Special Report on
Personal Finance Books
Personal Finance Books - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Having written a few personal finance books myself, I always enjoy reading what others have to say on the subject. There have been hundreds of thousands (millions?) of pages in books, websites, magazines, and newspaper columns dedicated to financial advice. Of course, most of these pages could be summarized into one simple concept that you could fit on a Post-It Note: “Spend Less Than You Earn.” One of my favorite Saturday Night Live skits exemplifies this concept. So, why do so many authors (including myself!) continue to write personal finance books? We each have our own perspective on how to spend less than we ...
Family, marriage and the contribution of fathers come together as topics for reflection on Father's Day. So I'd like to know why Barack Obama, a husband and a father in a family structure that encompasses bonds deemed essential to our society, is constantly and savagely attacked by conservative leaders whose personal circumstances undermine the family values they espouse? Consider Obama: Raised by a single mother in a middle-class family where hard work and education were watchwords, Obama graduated from two of the top schools in the country, Columbia University and Harvard ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PERSONAL FINANCE BOOKS
- ceadotcom Top 10 Best Personal Finance Books Of All Time | Financial News http://bit.ly/aMDMNd
- Jennrowl Top 10 Best Personal Finance Books Of All Time | Financial News: by uniondocs Top 10 Best Personal Finance Books O... http://bit.ly/brCB2w
- HitenNainaney RT @smart_investing: What are some great Personal Finance and Investing books you ... http://bit.ly/bBYT49
Unemployed Student Loans: Open The Door Of Easy Cash
Thanks So Much for Watching my Videos
- Live right now (12/6, 12pm PST): Taking live questions on a ...
- MetLife to Host Family Finances Webcast for Parenting and Family ...