Special Report on
Power Finance Corporation
Power Finance Corporation - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
More new wind power capacity was installed in the EU in 2009 than any other electricity-generating technology, new statistics published by the European Wind Energy Association (EWEA) reveal. 39% of all new capacity installed in 2009 was wind power. Investment in new European wind farms in 2009 reached €13 billion, including €1.5 billion for offshore. Despite the global recession, the wind industry continues to attract new investment and is an attractive opportunity for clean technology growth. GPC’s Wind Power Finance and Investment Congress brings together project developers, investors and ...
PFC was set up in July 1986 as a Financial Institution (FI) dedicated to Power Sector financing and committed to the integrated development of the power and associated sectors. The Corporation was notified as a Public Financial Institution in 1990 under Companies Act, 1956. The Corporation was registered as a Non Banking Financial Company by RBI and has been conferred with the status of Nav-Ratna PSU by Govt. of India on 22nd June, 2007. ... read more Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC), a Navratna Company providing financial assistance to the various entities in the power sector has ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
POWER FINANCE CORPORATION
- humshares humshare.com:#Day-trade ravimittal61: Buy Power Finance Corporation Ltd above 329.00, target 338.00 for Day Trade
- stockezymobile #Day-trade ravimittal61: Buy Power Finance Corporation Ltd above 329.00, target 338.00 for Day Trade
- mysarkarinaukri #job #naukri Assistant (Finance) jobs at Power Grid Corporation of India http://tinyurl.com/2fraa3n
Senator Sanders Unfiltered: Real Financial Reform, Now!
Niall Ferguson: The Financial Crisis -6/6
- Webcast Alert: Pacific Gas & Electric Company's Christopher P ...
- Environmental Markets Association :: American Power Act Webinar