Special Report on
Project Finance Magazine
Project Finance Magazine - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
If it moves in the world of project finance, you'll find it analysed, explained and assessed in the pages of Project Finance. From in-depth articles evaluating new financing instruments to deals roundups, Project Finance puts hard-edged business intelligence right where you need it. Industries covered include: telecoms, power, oil, gas, rail, roads, bridges, tunnels, water, ports, airports, stadia, property and tourism development, petrochemicals, mining, private and public partnerships (PPP), PFI and utilities. What would make your project finance planning easier? Industry-specific updates delivered to your PC or ...
Before joining NBAD's Asset Management Group, Mr. Watts worked at European Finance House, a London based Islamic bank, where he founded the Asset Management function and served as the Head of Asset Management. In this role, Mr. Watts launched the first European-based Sukuk fund, the first fund in the market to focus entirely on Islamic credit. In addition, he oversaw the innovation of an Islamic Liquidity fund structure and worked on establishing both Shari'a compliant Real Estate and Equity funds. Prior to that Mr. Watts gained 23 years of investment experience in senior roles ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PROJECT FINANCE MAGAZINE
- sureshprice Pikine : AfDB approves loan for Eiffage road in Senegal - Project Finance Magazine (subscript - http://www.askbiography.com/bio/Pikine.html
- ashvidav Dexia : Flemish schools syndication launches - Project Finance Magazine (subscription) http://bit.ly/cOmFfv
- jsalking Edward Russell has joined Project Finance Magazine as a Staff Writer in its New York office.
SocialMediaDaily.com Video Update #1 - Michelle MacPhearson
Traffic From Torrents by Michelle MacPhearson
- SGS Project Finance Services provides Free Webinar on Risk ...
- SGS Project Finance Services provides Free Webinar on Risk Management