Special Report on
Project Finance Resources
Project Finance Resources - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
This article examines the recent trends in downstream project financing, focusing on refineries, petrochemicals, and LNG. It was written for MEES by Taylor-DeJongh�s Senior Associate, Scott Flippen, and Senior Energy Advisor Dianne Rudo. Introduction Global demand for energy continues to drive investment in energy infrastructure. In 2006, project finance loans to the oil and gas and petrochemical sectors equaled $46.6bn, up $5.5bn over 2005. 1 Spreads are tight and commercial banks have been the dominant force in the market, as lower country risk perceptions and growing project scale have shifted the role of ...
Browse complete report at http://www.worldmarketstudy.com/market-report/mergers-acquisitions-deal-analysis-–-gge-chile-invest-$188-million-geothermal-power-plant-chile-797.html GGE Chile SpA, a subsidiary of GeoGlobal Energy LLC, announced to invest $187.7 million for the construction of geothermal power plant to be located in San Gregorio district, between the Bio Bio and La Araucania regions, Southern Chile. The goal of the project is to use geothermal energy to generate electricity. The total installed capacity of the project is 70 MW. Investments in Geothermal power market in Chile ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PROJECT FINANCE RESOURCES
- Bradford_Jobs Bradford Jobs: Finance Manager: ... Group Financial Controller, Project Accountant, Site Accountant, Leeds, B... http://bit.ly/9NDX2f #Jobs
- Wakefield_Jobs Wakefield Jobs: Finance Manager: ... Financial Controller, Project Accountant, Site Accountant, Leeds, Bradfo... http://bit.ly/aOLtWx #Jobs
- susanjones21 Bridge Loans By Maryland Hard Money Lenders | jschem.info: Delay in project construction such as funding resources... http://bit.ly/aXNnaB
Matthew Greene Stilas
CAO is coming...DCU BS is here
- SGS Project Finance Services provides Free Webinar on Risk Management
- Webinar: Monitoring Fuel Use with the Kitchen Performance Test ...