Special Report on
Public finance law
Public finance law - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
deals with the financial activities of the government or public sector organizations and their compliance with the legislation and regulations which govern the funding and adminstatration of specific governmental activities including the sale and purchase of various types of bonds and funding for elections among others. Find Attorneys for Public Finance Law ABA - Public Finance Committee Focuses on financing activities of state and local governments. All forms of public borrowing, including bonds and notes, taxation of interest paid on state and local government obligations, and all forms of state and local taxation, including ...
An important part of Connecticut’s public financing law for campaigns, which has been seen as a potential national model, was thrown out by the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals on Tuesday. The 2nd Circuit struck down the so-called “trigger provisions” of the law. Under these provisions, a candidate running against a wealthy, privately funded opponent gets extra public funding, according to an Associated Press article . Alternatively, a participating candidate who is opposed with large independent spending can get extra public funding. The court said this kind of a ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PUBLIC FINANCE LAW
- 4Free4u Rick Scott's challenge of Florida public campaign finance law ... http://bit.ly/9bonGA
- Stowydad Next week's release of #mn2010 finance reports will be slowed by new law http://bit.ly/awVnZS (sec. 15) Not public until day after deadline
- politicspulse #florida #politics - Rick Scott's challenge of Florida public campaign finance law tossed out of court http://bit.ly/chnvVM
12/09/09 Governor Quinn Signs Campaign Reform Law
Eli Noam PhD, Air date 01-19-98
- Georgetown Law - Webcast -- Inauguration of the O'Neill Institute ...
- Upcoming Webinar: The Race to Solar: Who's In It to Win It ...