Special Report on
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Powered by Mitek Systems patented IMagePROVE technology, Bluepoint Solutions QwikDeposit Mobile Capture application completes Bluepoint’s existing suite of Check 21 capture points. “When implemented alongside our existing branch, teller, ATM, merchant and home capture applications, QwikDeposit To Go is an opportunity for institutions to provide a valuable service for account holders, while at the same time drive out operational and processing costs, as well as add efficiencies in the check processing timeline” “When implemented alongside our existing branch, teller, ATM, ...
First, let me provide just a little more background on Remote Deposit Capture. Paperless deposits became possible with the Check Clearing for the 21st Century Act — known as Check 21 — in 2004. Remote Deposit Capture, in simple terms, is a service allowing users to scan checks and transmit the scanned images and /or Automated Clearing House (ACH) data to a bank for posting and clearing. Many of the top banks in the United States have either just launched RDC services for businesses, or are on their way to doing so. According to Wikipedia , “a February 2008 survey by group ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE
- PaymentsMarket Bluepoint Solutions Launches Mobile Remote Deposit Capture: Mobile deposit capabilities allow quick, convenient, s... http://bit.ly/9ueK4m
- allpaynews Bluepoint Solutions Launches Mobile Remote Deposit Capture: Mobile deposit capabilities allow quick, convenient, s... http://bit.ly/b4iCeo
- SilverStreamAdv Chase Introduces Mobile Remote Deposit Capture: http://j.mp/9byIyo
BrandCraft: Nevada Security Bank Remote Deposit TV commercial
BNA21 Remote Cash Deposit Machine by SPL Germany and partners.
- Webinar - Remote Deposit Capture Legal Agreement Workshop
- Webinar – RDC Risk Management & FFIEC Compliance ...